• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'll Critique Your Solves For Free (Paused)

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
@u Cube I can critique @Humble Cuber, but @CyoobietheCuber and @rj are both faster than me. (Lots of mentions just to make sure everybody gets the message :p )
In that case, I'll be happy to critique anyone slower than me. I can't update my signature, but I can pull a sub-15 ao5 most days. Any sub-12 folks interested in yelling at me for bad lookahead?

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
are you still doing this, is so i would like to get a ao5 of mine critiqued if that is okay
Also interested in this. I'll DM you?
could you please critique my solve i am about sub 40 i really need to get faster
Yeah, still doing it :) Just letting you all know with all these critiques I will be doing a first come first server thing, so Humble cuber would get his solves critiqued first and for one critique it usually takes me around 1-2 weeks, so for people who asked later it may be up to a month before you get yours back. So just pm me your solves and I'll have a look :)

Hey, I can critique any of you guys, just DM me. I'm sub-9 CFOP and sub-20ish Roux (used to learn it).
@u Cube I can critique @Humble Cuber, but @CyoobietheCuber and @rj are both faster than me. (Lots of mentions just to make sure everybody gets the message :p )
Cool, if you guys wanna help that would be awesome :D

Datboi06

Can someone critique my solves, I average 12 on 3x3 and will be willing to provide an ao5.