• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'll Critique Your Solves For Free

YouTube
ucubeyt
Thread starter #1
Hello! First off, let me say I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to post this in. If you are struggling with a barrier I can help critique some solves. My averages are below for the events I'm willing to critique. If you want some solve critiqued, all you have to do is upload a video to youtube or email me a video of your solve/solves and give me the scramble/scrambles. Also you should subscribe to my youtube channel if you want to be notified of when your critique will come out.

2x2: 3-4.5 Ortega
3x3: 15-18 Roux | Sub-24 CFOP
Pyraminx: Sub-8 L4E
Skewb: 4-5 Sarah's Advanced | 6-7 Sarah's Intermediate | Sub-9 Sarah's Beginner

YouTube
ucubeyt
Thread starter #3
This seems pretty cool. I'd like to have my 8.92 3x3 PB single critiqued, but all I have is a reconstruction. Is that enough?
Sure, that would be enough. I just would like to say my PB single is 11.42 with Roux and 13.575 with CFOP so I may not be the best suited to do the job, but I can still try my best :D