• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LNBFilms

In Honours Agebra I (Sucks just like Chem) DND!
WCA
2019BATE05
I am almost finished with the new website.
the only thing I have to add is....the page with all the information on all the wca events. each event will have the following info; top cube at low mid and high price ranges, algs, metheds, mental practice tips, physical practice tips.

WeCube has changed a bit yes there is still a team, but I want to give people information on cubing that can help them be better.
yes I know I'm not the greatest cuber in the world but I do know a lot about the human brain and how it affects cubing.
the entire wecube site is based on this;

"With physical practice you can train your body to be good.

With mental practice you can train your mind to be great.

With both you train yourself to be unstoppable."

-Jack Koets

before I finish the website I want some information from you about events I do not have a ton of knowledge about like big cubes >5x5x5 squan bld etc.
once I have the rest of the info/tips I need I will start adding pages to the website if what I'm saying is confusing just ask.
send a pm or comment with your info.

new website. here

I know about 555

I found a typo on the What We Do page : exited was written instead of excited.
Also, in english titles, small words don't take capital letters, so What We Do should be written What we do.