• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I Will Critique Your Solves for Free!!(Closed)

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
I sent in an average because why not lol. I hope you can give some helpful tips for me to improve, but if not, oh well, I didn't lose anything :)
I will try my best. There is always something to find!!

I'll probably send an average in regardless, but do you do critique other methods? Specifically, I use ZZ, not CFOP.

And do you do other events too? I would like to submit an OH average, if possible.
I don't do ZZ, but I will critique it. I am really just looking at cross and F2L to see how I can get you to improve in that stage. Since ZZ is just like CFOP when you finish EO line, I will have no problem critiquing it. Roux on the other hand. . . . I can't help you with that.

I'll probably send an average in regardless, but do you do critique other methods? Specifically, I use ZZ, not CFOP.

And do you do other events too? I would like to submit an OH average, if possible.
I can try to do other events, but if it's any bigger than 3x3, you can only send in 2 solves. I will try and critique what you send me

I've gotten 2 reconstructions done today. If you have anymore, make sure to email me.

YaleZ1023

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I want to help you get faster. So why not send some videos to me in order to see what your weakness are? I will accept an average of five from you once a week. Just send the videos to

[email protected]

I will make sure that your critique gets back to you within at most 2 days. You have a chance to get your solves critiqued every week for free, so why not???

My channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQY-rU5aTQfdEUGv68zJ3Wg/

Make sure to subscribe!!
Critiques will be written and there will be a virtual cube reconstruction for every solve as well.
Will you post it on ur channel or just via email?

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
I received my critique today and I was quite impressed with the work @FishyIshy put in to it and the weaknesses he was able to find in my solves. I would definitely recommend getting a critique from him.
I got mine too, they were excellent critiques.
I really appreciate you both. I learned a lot from your solves as well, that will hopefully help me to improve. If you have anymore solves that you would like to send in, I would be happy to help!!