• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I need help with a project!

Capcubeing

Hey I have tried to get this idea out there about a year ago but to no avail. I think it would be very cool for a cubing store to sell cubing trading cards in the style of sports cards. I have made very early prototypes (basically just some very basic prototypes not even close to my final version) and I am working on some digital prototypes. I also have a company that could do the printing. I just wanted to know if you guys thought it was a good idea or completely corny and dumb. Also if you are interested and have a connection with a cube store or company that you think would be interested that you could help connect me with. Also to be clear I want no money from this I would just be willing to work with a company to get them designed and printed.

Capcubeing

Yes I will as soon as I have a digital version! Also not to get political but nice profile pic.