• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WoowyBaby

WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's super cool, I just did the same thing a week ago!

Full FMC Attempt with Lewis #1 (29 moves):

It was a kind of bad solve, I average a few moves better than that (like 26-27ish), but my first time recording it so it's alright.
Someone else also recorded their full fmc attempt, and much better result, 22. I took inspiration to do this idea after watching this video.

22 moves full fmc attempt (how to deal with bad scramble):

I think it's pretty cool that people are starting to film their whole FMC attempt and put it up on YouTube, I know Kit Clement did a similar thing but with a POV camera and an official FMC solve instead of an at-home solve. Pretty cool stuff.

Edit - Here it is. Fewest Moves from my POV:

----------

Maybe try to have another camera pointing at the cube so it's easy to see the stuff you're looking at and trying. It could also be cool to see your piece of paper or text document on the computer to see the solution come together. Anyway, nice video!

Last edited:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's super cool, I just did the same thing a week ago!

Full FMC Attempt with Lewis #1 (29 moves):

It was a kind of bad solve, I average a few moves better than that, but my first time recording it so it's alright.
Someone else also recorded their full fmc attempt, and much better result, 22. I took inspiration to do this idea after watching this video.

22 moves full fmc attempt (how to deal with bad scramble):

I think it's pretty cool that people are starting to film their whole FMC attempt and put it up on YouTube, I know Kit Clement did a similar thing but with a POV camera and an official FMC solve instead of an at-home solve. Pretty cool stuff.

Maybe try to have another camera pointing at the cube so it's easy to see the stuff you're looking at and trying. It could also be cool to see your piece of paper or text document on the computer to see the solution come together. anyway, nice video!
Yes I saw you posting on FB about your solution with video.

Very few people post video content in FMC, as all the event details can be shared via text.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe try to have another camera pointing at the cube so it's easy to see the stuff you're looking at and trying. It could also be cool to see your piece of paper or text document on the computer to see the solution come together.
agreed, but i dont know of any free livestreaming software that lets that happen for chromeOS (i use a chromebook to stream). Maybe ill figure something out for future streams

WoowyBaby

WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe you can try OBS (Open Broadcasting Software), it's free and I got it to work really easily. Or maybe an external camera like a smart-phone camera or possibly a DSLR laying around.