• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I just want to say hello!

Hi, I'm Bernardo, i'm from Portugal, i can solve 3 puzzles the 3x3x3,5x5x5 and 7x7x7. :tu,
and i don't have bad times be sides I'm improving every day so I hope i can become a good speedcuber.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi.
Why did you skip the 2x2, 4x4 and 6x6? Just curious, most cubers go to 2x2 or 4x4 after the 3x3. And what cubes do you use?

WCA
2012CHIE01
Hi, I'm Bernardo, i'm from Portugal, i can solve 3 puzzles the 3x3x3,5x5x5 and 7x7x7. :tu,
and i don't have bad times be sides I'm improving every day so I hope i can become a good speedcuber.

there's no definite definition for "good speedcuber". If u can solve 3x3, 5x5, and 7x7, I think I would consider that pretty good.
And like Thomas said, why did you skip directly from 3x3 to 5x5?
Welcome!