• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I Got My First Ever Sub 10 Solve!!! | Crater Cuber Video Thread

CraterCuberYT

Hey guys! I just wanted to start posting my videos here so I'm going to post one or two of my favorite videos that I've made, and then post videos here as I post them. (New video coming today so when it's posted, I'll leave the link.)

Here are my 2 favorite videos currently.
Playing Imperial March from Star Wars on a Rubik's Cube:
Solving The Rubik's Cube Using Erno Rubik's Method:

Hope you guys enjoy! If you have any videos you'd like to see, just tell me and I'll try to make them to the best of my ability!

Edit: I'm going to start posting my newest videos on this post so that it's easier to get to.

Last edited:

CraterCuberYT

I just uploaded my 400 subscriber special where I show exactly how I make my videos! It's a 3 day process so if you're struggling with consistency or just want to enjoy, then here it is!
Hope you like it!

CraterCuberYT

Does anyone have any video ideas? I'm running out, but today is filming day so I have to find something. Thanks! (If you're confused on what filming day is, watch my most recent video. I explain it there.) :)

CraterCuberYT

Hey guys! New video out. I play "Blinding Lights" by The Weeknd on a Rubik's Connected. Hope you guys enjoy, and leave any song suggestions in the comments of the video!

Have a great day!

CraterCuberYT

Hey guys! Just uploaded the first video in a series where I try to build the biggest possible Rubik's Cube in Minecraft. Tell me what you think!
Have a great day!

CraterCuberYT

as much as I love minecraft, this video is pretty much of no interest to me because it's not really about cubing.
Yeah, for this series, it isn't really about cubing, but building the cube itself so I completely understand.