• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I created a 1v1 system for cubers

kashnote

Play 1v1 Link

Hi all, some of you may have already heard of my timer CubeDesk. For those who haven't, it's a cubing timer, trainer, and community with a focus on ease-of-use and modern design. If you haven't already, make a free account and let me know what you think!

Here, I wanted to announce one of the most anticipated features: 1v1. You can start battling other cubers by joining the lobby or creating a custom match and sending the link to a friend. I just released it a few days ago, so if you find any bugs or have features requests, shoot me a message in the discord server. Cheers!

Play 1v1 Link

Preview:
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 4.34.19 PM.png

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I'm pretty sure people want Ao500/1000 more than a 1v1 (At least me). Yes, it's cool to have 1v1 but could you please add something that every other modern cubing timer has @kashg? Being able to draw scrambles for all of the events would be nice too.

If you don't plan on adding Ao500/1000 I'll probably use @CoderGuru's timer. I've been anticipating an Ao500/Ao1000 addition since Beta and I'm kind of getting tired of waiting.

Still a cool feature and I'll be sure to use it if I ever do some more matches with @Donovan749374!

Last edited:

kashnote

I'm pretty sure people want Ao500/1000 more than a 1v1 (At least me). Yes, it's cool to have 1v1 but could you please add something that every other modern cubing timer has @kashg? Being able to draw scrambles for all of the events would be nice too.

If you don't plan on adding Ao500/1000 I'll probably use @CoderGuru's timer. I've been anticipating an Ao500/Ao1000 addition since Beta and I'm kind of getting tired of waiting.

Still a cool feature and I'll be sure to use it if I ever do some more matches with @Donovan749374!
Sorry about the delay on that :/ 1v1 took me longer than I thought it would, but it's pretty much done other than some cleanup work. ao500/1000 is next on my to-do list.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for working on all this!
I have a few more suggestions that I've heard a few people as well as myself ask for.
1. Mo3 statistic
2. A way to export into a cstimer file
3. A better session format. Right now you can only see you PB's for the event overall, not the session PB