• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I can't control myself while doing RUR'U'

BlazingSlow

If i do it like a tigger, i average around 6 tps.

But if i do it in an algorithm, and i need to do it only once, i do it pretty slow ~ 2 tps.

But it i need to do it like 3 times in an alorigthm, i can't speed up the pace properly, if i speed up, i can't count and i end up doing more/less.

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
TTFN?
I can't really understand what you mean but are you trying to count your tps?
What do you mean you can't count?

eragg0

I assume you are doing F (R U R' U') (R U R' U') (R U R' U') F' right? I hated that alg so i swithed it to double Sune: (R U R' U R U2 R')(R U R' U R U2 R')=R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R'. I like it more and that flows better in my hands :)

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
I assume you are doing F (R U R' U') (R U R' U') (R U R' U') F' right? I hated that alg so i swithed it to double Sune: (R U R' U R U2 R')(R U R' U R U2 R')=R U R' U R U' R' U R U2 R'. I like it more and that flows better in my hands :)

Double anti-sune is better :rolleyes:

eragg0

Hmm.. never tried... maybe i shall try that too :eek:

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02

Sorry, I should have put the alg because there are a few different anti-sunes. I use just the inverse of the alg you listed, so it would be with the U stickers on front/back rather than right/left. I absolutely love that alg, and can sub-1 it pretty easily. R U2 R' U' R U R' U' R U' R'

Last edited:

eragg0

Sorry, I should have put the alg because there are a few different anti-sunes. I use just the inverse of the alg you listed, so it would be with the U stickers on front/back rather than right/left. I absolutely love that alg, and can sub-1 it pretty easily.

Time to test! First i must make that alg in my mind though..

EDIT: I think this Anti-sune version is better :) thanks Ellis!

Last edited: