• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I am quitting cubing...

Cube Tribe

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, thanks for everyone who supported me in the past :)
Cubing was a wonderful experience that I have been addicted to for the past few years, unfortunately, my parents did their best to stop me and I guessed it finally worked for them, I have no cubes anymore and I can't find any way to get my hands on any cube currently...
I gave up on youtube since my last video only made 100 views compared to other videos that usually make 500+
I also gave up on my discord server 300+ members...
I guess I am slowly gonna lose my progress, but on the other hand, my dad seems to support me to do competitive fortnite, he got me the gear, the keyboard, the mouse and all I need to start grinding esports profesionally!
I honestly don't know what to do, since my parents don't allow me to cube anymore. Thank u so much for reading this and bye bye to all cubers :(
I might be back one day when I don't need my parents to buy me cubes.