• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 I am new here and want some opinions of professionals speedcubers!

edudegomes

I have a MoYu Aolong GT 3x3 and want to buy an Qiyi MS 3x3. I'm sub-30 and I wanna get a better cube. Do you think QiYi MS 3x3 is a good option?

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a MoYu Aolong GT 3x3 and want to buy an Qiyi MS 3x3. I'm sub-30 and I wanna get a better cube. Do you think QiYi MS 3x3 is a good option?
Yes, many people main it and it's only $8. I don't have it, but people seem to at like it's on the same tier as $30+ cubes. If you live in the UK you can buy it Here and use the code "MICAH" for 5% off

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, many people main it and it's only $8. I don't have it, but people seem to at like it's on the same tier as $30+ cubes. If you live in the UK you can buy it Here and use the code "MICAH" for 5% off
Or if you live anywhere else, shipping might be slightly more expensive though.

MSs are so great. The 4x4 is like a little less on standard,but nevertheless its extremely great. I have them. The 2x2 comes extra lubed so be careful. They're very durable, I am a very droppy person