• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

huskyomega-omega studio

daniel0731ex

cube mosaic art

http://www.omega.url.tw/products/products_fp_e.html

「魔術方塊藝術-蒙娜麗莎」製作過程
the mona lisa

FP001_S.jpg

「魔術方塊藝術-鋼琴前的少女」製作過程
girls at the piano

FP002_S.jpg

「魔術方塊藝術-拾穗」製作過程
the gleaners

FP003_S.jpg

right-click 'save target' to download videos

Last edited:

daniel0731ex

i can't belive that nobody realized that these ARE videos

right click 'save target' to download.

H

hdskull

some people are ignorant, ignore them. Thanks for posting. By simply clicking on the links people will be able to see that those links are videos.

aliengrey

some people are ignorant, ignore them. Thanks for posting. By simply clicking on the links people will be able to see that those links are videos.

You obviously did not see the original post. It was a link that as far as I could tell, contained no videos. He edited it with the videos, I could have sworn I posted since then.

daniel0731ex

You obviously did not see the original post. It was a link that as far as I could tell, contained no videos. He edited it with the videos, I could have sworn I posted since then.

the first link is to huskyomega's cube mosaic art shop

the links with chinese is the videos