• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to sticker big cubes / high order puzzles

YouTube
kaixevandstanley
Thread starter #1
I have seen a lot of people struggling to sticker cubes so I thought I would do a tutorial aimed at the bigger ones (high order). Obviously there is no right or wrong way and it's more important to find something that works for you. A factory worker will almost certainly use some kind of application tape / film and that will be far superior to my method. However I have seen very few people able to use it satisfactorily including myself. So based on my many years of stickering big puzzles here is my advice. One of the most significant parts of the method is the curved blade. This in my opinion is way better than the straight ones commonly used. Another significant part is the working surface.