• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to solve a flat 2x2

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
DGCubes
It's just a 2x2 shape mod. If you can solve a 2x2, you should be able to figure this out on your own. Keep in mind, it's meant to be a puzzle, so I really recommend trying it without a tutorial first!

(Although, if you really need one, I found one in Spanish here. If you don't speak Spanish though, it'd probably be harder to follow than it would be to figure it out on your own. :p)

cuber314159

location is not displayed due to character limit
WCA
2016EVAN06
It's just a 2x2 shape mod. If you can solve a 2x2, you should be able to figure this out on your own. Keep in mind, it's meant to be a puzzle, so I really recommend trying it without a tutorial first!

(Although, if you really need one, I found one in Spanish here. If you don't speak Spanish though, it'd probably be harder to follow than it would be to figure it out on your own. :p)
no hablo Espanol
Google translate may be helpful