• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to solve a 5×5×5 like a 3×3×3 cube !

Paul.Mz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi ! I didnt find any threads or any youtube videos about solving the 5×5×5 cube like a 3×3×3
So yesterday I was playing randomly with my 5×5×5 cube and I found out how to solve it like a 3×3×3 cube :)

I wont tell how to solve it after the cube is fully scrambled but the way is when the 5×5×5 is already solved ....
Here is an image about the cube :
20210131_145211.jpg

and an example scramble :
TF TU2 TL TU2 TR TL2 TF TU' TL TU TR TB'

SOLVE LIKE A 3×3×3 :)

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi ! I didnt find any threads or any youtube videos about solving the 5×5×5 cube like a 3×3×3
So yesterday I was playing randomly with my 5×5×5 cube and I found out how to solve it like a 3×3×3 cube :)

I wont tell how to solve it after the cube is fully scrambled but the way is when the 5×5×5 is already solved ....
Here is an image about the cube :
View attachment 14685

and an example scramble :
TF TU2 TL TU2 TR TL2 TF TU' TL TU TR TB'

SOLVE LIKE A 3×3×3 :)
Obviously u can do that. U can do that with any big cube as long as u scramble it right.