• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to Sell Cubes

How to Sell?

• Total voters

3ACuber

I have a bunch of cubes I want to sell/get rid of. (Ranging from a 1/2 stickered QiYi Sail W to an Aosu GTS2M)
Should I individually sell these cubes, or would it be more fun to do this in a mystery puzzle style.

What do you think?

Puffin

I've gone back and forth on this one. On the one hand, I regularly buy second-hand cubes and like to know what I'm getting. On the other hand, it's actually pretty hard to sell cubes on this site or in general. Especially slightly older and cheaper ones. No one really wants them, and people seem to enjoy the Cubicle's mystery puzzles. So it could go either way. I think you should trust your gut on this one.

3ACuber

I've gone back and forth on this one. On the one hand, I regularly buy second-hand cubes and like to know what I'm getting. On the other hand, it's actually pretty hard to sell cubes on this site or in general. Especially slightly older and cheaper ones. No one really wants them, and people seem to enjoy the Cubicle's mystery puzzles. So it could go either way. I think you should trust your gut on this one.
Thanks for the insite. I will probably go with a coin flip or something. Also, what sort of puzzles do you buy/are interested in?

Puffin

I like to buy non-WCA puzzles used, mostly. But I’m also open to buying kinds (brands or models) of puzzles I don’t have and haven’t tried.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
You could offer both I suppose, I would only feel comfortable selling known cubes but there is nothing inherently wrong with mystery puzzles