• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to Get Sub-5 on Skewb | How to be Sub-X

VIBE_ZT

WCA
2018TRUD02
nice video!
I don't really think you need rotation less uperms to get sub 5 (unless you are leo min bedford lol)
Nope. I can sub-1 a U-Perm with the x2 rotation. You really have to use both hands with a sledgehammer, and you have to lead into the rotation with the last move of the first one. Rotationless Uperms can be subject to more lockups and error, while sledgehammers are usually the best move you can do on a Skewb.

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nope. I can sub-1 a U-Perm with the x2 rotation. You really have to use both hands with a sledgehammer, and you have to lead into the rotation with the last move of the first one. Rotationless Uperms can be subject to more lockups and error, while sledgehammers are usually the best move you can do on a Skewb.
In the video I didn't do a true rotationless u perm it is just doing the last move a bit different so it does the x2 for you.