• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Don't worry about how fast you are progressing as everyone gets better at different speeds.

As for improving, learn full PLL if you haven't already, watch J perms advanced cross and F2l, and if you want to, Xcross and F2L look ahead videos, which can be found on jperm.net.

Improvement speed doesn't really matter, as long as you are having fun.

I practiced an insane amount during quarantine, so I think I improved fairly fast (I average 10-11 and started in February)
Agreed, Cubing is about enjoyability but everyone wants to get fast. So practise much and effective. Try to practise certain parts of the Cube like
F2L. Good luck in future

Porcupine01

Can I get some free solve critiques?
I don’t know how I can improve except learning more algs, if there any free solve critiquing services out there, please put me in the right Direction!?

OreKehStrah

Well if you want to get faster the first thing you need to do is learn full PLL to reduce yourself to 3LLL. I recommend learning the A,U,T,Y,J,L,H, and Z perms first. Then learn the rest since you can use Y,T,A,J, and L to reduce any of the other cases into a U perm. After that start learning the 2 edges oriented OLLs then the rest. But after that you can mostly just do solves and practice a lot and you’ll get sub-20 as you get better at your LL algs and improve your F2L.

DNF_Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
i am averaging around 24 seconds ...pls help me how to be sub 15:)
work on sub 20 first, and check out: