• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"How to get faster" roadmaps

Skittleskp

WCA
2019PATE10
YouTube
Visit Channel
I kinda dislike that the CFOP one goes straight from sub-15 to sub-10... For me, the road from sub-13 to sub-12 was a hard one, and from sub-12 to sub-11.5 took a really long time too.
I still think its a good guide and to get from 13 to 12 you could just drill stuff from sub 15 and improve tps

Anthem

I use cfop ao5 the splits are around 4/18/5/4 ish
i know 4look ll and some f2l algs(but mostly intuitive)

Last edited:

Anthem

Thank you SO MUCH
your help is appreciated
Should I use wide moves to make an f an r or l

Last edited:

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Should I use wide moves to make an f a r or l
Could you rephrase this? I'm not quite sure what you mean by "make an f a r or l".
Also, please don't double post, you're allowed to put more than one sentence into a post. If you have something you'd like to add, you can edit your last post by clicking "edit" in the bottom-left corner of your post.

Anthem

THANK YOU SO MUCH I just broke sub 30, this was a surprisingly tough barrier for me I quit cubing twice in 3rd and 5th grade over summer break because I just had no motivation to keep cubing thanks again