This time the questions were:
1. Do the suggested beginner values sound right?
2. Any feedback on the Algorithm Driller Idea?
3. Anything seemed wrong or maybe something was missing with the design?
4. To what extent should AUFs be treated as new cases?
5. What should the user experience be when all the cases have been fully learned?
6. Should we count mirror angles as new cases as well?
The first part of the series: https://youtu.be/wDByXXVsz7o
The App: https://www.sc-trainer.com/
Announcement Post On Speedsolving: https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/new-speedcubing-training-software.80152/
Announcement Post On Reddit (identical to the one on speedsolving): https://www.reddit.com/r/Cubers/comments/mrc7lx/new_speedcubing_training_software/
The Flow Diagram: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1D30UXPR183mv7EoG-T7kcUUQJNj_Ed4IvX1l8HGTsL0/edit?usp=sharing