• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How often do new cubes come out?

I was just wondering, how often do new types of 3x3 cubes come out. I am looking to get a new 3x3 but I am wondering if I should just wait for a new type of 3x3 to come out, or am I just wasting my time because they come out at random.

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They come out randomly yes. Maybe once every two months one comes out that is actually worth trying. I would say to just get a WeiLong or AoLong though. I doubt any cubes that will be better than a WeiLong or Aolong should be coming out soon, at least not one that will have a huge improvement.

Sauce

Bananaland. In room 27 on the 3rd floor in Peel Ap
They can come out at any time. I do not believe that there is a designated time but the manufacturers can predict when a new cube is coming out on their website if it is coming out soon. Just get a good cube like a Moyu Weilong or a Fangshi Shuangren. Both of them are my favorites.

I hope this helped!

Thank you for your input, I have a Dayan Zhanchi in which I really like but i'm looking to get a new cube. I tried my friends Aolong and it was good but i'm probably going to go with the weilong, not sure what version yet but i'll figure that out.