• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many times do you cube?

mng1994

Every time I speedcube I wonder how many times do I cube a day? I guess about 20 times. How many times do you cube a day?:confused:

Leo

I dont really want to know how many times I solve the cube a day. Probably close to / over 100 xD

choipster

probably an average of 5 times a day over the past couples months. i wont touch the cube for a week and then spend an hour solving it one day.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ummm... Lol, well seeing as I have no (social) life, maybe 2-3 hours a day, with any additional time watching tv (perhaps 1 hour a day) spent just turning it around and that sort of thing. This is an absolute minimum, maybe sometimes up to 6 hours a day (I'm addicted, and what?!)

llamapuzzle

WCA
2008RATT01
my friends are always 'your obsessed' and 'you play with it to much'
Cause sometimes I play it during school. But I probably spend at least an hour or two (or three depending) a day, and I probably solve it about 100 times a day.^_^