• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How is your NCAA college basketball bracket doing?

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I picked 13 of 16 sweet sixteen teams, still have 7 of my 8 elite eight teams and all of my final four.

it's going fairly well, but mostly people got a lot because this is the most high seed dominated sweet sixteen since the tourney expanded in 1985.

And no Stefan, you cannot find out how we are doing in our bracket pools from ncaa.com.

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
And no Stefan, you cannot find out how we are doing in our bracket pools from ncaa.com.

Ah, pardon my ignorance. Read about bracketology now, guess that's what you're talking about?

LOL. That's ridiculous. Bracketology should be the study of [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Ah, pardon my ignorance. Read about bracketology now, guess that's what you're talking about?

Yeah, that's what we're referring to, basically. I think that entry is a little unclear about what really happens, though. Lots of people fill out brackets, not just self proclaimed "experts". It's an extremely popular practice in the US. It's very popular because it's often so unpredictable that people that don't watch basketball or understand what's going on can pick the games accurately sometimes based on little more than blind luck.

It's also extraordinarily popular because the games are often very close, single elimination is dramatically appealing and it has a rich history.

Last edited:

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
so its all over now and UNC WON!!

I actually had a pretty good bracket this year. round by round I was:

Thirsty Thirty-two: 26/32
Sweet Sixteen: 12/16
Elite Eight: 4/8 :/
Final Four: 3/4
Final: 1/2
Champion: 1/1 :D

On facebook this gives me a score of 138/192.

How did everyone else do?

Last edited: