• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do I make the Shengshou Aurora stop popping?

Timbuktu10

Is there a way to make the shengshou aurora not pop and still be able to retain the feel and speed?

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It depends on your tensions. I've only had one pop on mine ever. I have seen some people experiment with putting screws in the bottom of the pieces so the ends act like torpedoes, but I haven't tried it myself.

Timbuktu10

It depends on your tensions. I've only had one pop on mine ever. I have seen some people experiment with putting screws in the bottom of the pieces so the ends act like torpedoes, but I haven't tried it myself.

I don't get pops very often but i do occasionally and it makes me unsure. My tensions are still a little tight. But if I tighten it i think it will get too slow.