• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do I get sub 2:00 on 3BLD?

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
UC9YN9Yu6lFhffWkrX5D
For me getting sub 2 I had been doing like 50 seconds memo and then sub 1 execution. So see if your memo is longer than a minute and then try and improve that by lots of practice. Execution speed should probably rely on how quickly you recall your memo, as well as turning speed so you should either make memo more vivid to reduce pauses, and turn faster if you aren't turning fast enough yet.

WCA
2017WEIG02
Thread starter #3
For me getting sub 2 I had been doing like 50 seconds memo and then sub 1 execution. So see if your memo is longer than a minute and then try and improve that by lots of practice. Execution speed should probably rely on how quickly you recall your memo, as well as turning speed so you should either make memo more vivid to reduce pauses, and turn faster if you aren't turning fast enough yet.
How do you do memo? Like what is your strategy, do you do sounds for edges and images for corners?