• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hi

ketchupcuber

keep practicing beginners method till your averaging well under a minute then pick CFOP or Roux if you pick CFOP (which i did) then i’d recommend watching J Perms vids on youtube he has tutorials on everything you need to know to go sub 10 and beyond.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just practise will get you down to below a minute fast. Then I suggest picking a speedsolving method. CFOP, Roux, Petrus and ZZ are nice choices. You can always explore further for other methods which may suit you better though!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Welcome!
Then I suggest picking a speedsolving method. CFOP, Roux, Petrus and ZZ are nice choices.
A good source for this is the thread linked below:

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome!

A good source for this is the thread linked below:

I read the CFOP section of that thread and the "Quotes from the best" seemed to be very selected quotes from a CFOP user saying why Roux is better than CFOP. I think this thread is biased and is not the best resource for beginners.

It also never mentions that CFOP is BY FAR the fastest if you care about 4x4 and higher.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I read the CFOP section of that thread and the "Quotes from the best" seemed to be very selected quotes from a CFOP user saying why Roux is better than CFOP. I think this thread is biased and is not the best resource for beginners.

It also never mentions that CFOP is BY FAR the fastest if you care about 4x4 and higher.
Don't start this again, and do you have anything better?