• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi

YouTube
H Perm
Hello!
I’m Samuel, and I’m a speedcuber. I live in the UK, and I enjoy speedcubing (like most speedcubers).

My main is the 3x3 QiYi Qiyuan, and I average 51 seconds. My best is 40.5 seconds. I also use the 2x2 QiYi Qiyuan, and the 4x4 QiYi Qiyuan. (I love QiYi).

Karwan

Hello!
I’m Samuel, and I’m a speedcuber. I live in the UK, and I enjoy speedcubing (like most speedcubers).

My main is the 3x3 QiYi Qiyuan, and I average 51 seconds. My best is 40.5 seconds. I also use the 2x2 QiYi Qiyuan, and the 4x4 QiYi Qiyuan. (I love QiYi).
Welcome!

YouTube
H Perm
Quick Update... I've made quite a lot of progress, I average around 35 seconds with my best solve being 24 seconds. I got a new best single for the 2x2 - 1.56, and a Sub-3 minute single on the 4x4. What would that be equivalent to on a 3x3?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
N/A
Quick Update... I've made quite a lot of progress, I average around 35 seconds with my best solve being 24 seconds. I got a new best single for the 2x2 - 1.56, and a Sub-3 minute single on the 4x4. What would that be equivalent to on a 3x3?
I’m not really sure, not doing those events, but you can figure it out by looking at the 3x3 average record and 4x4 average record, work out their relationship, and multiply by that.
Nice progress tho!

(It’s x4, so around 40 to 45 seconds? I don’t know.)