• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi!

KKep

My name is Kevin, and I've been cubing for about 8 months now. I average around 26-27 seconds, and my personal best is 18.78 seconds. My current method is the Fridrich method, but with only about 1/3 of the OLLs. I've only completed one succesful BLD, but I plan on working on it sometime soon. Right now I only have 3x3 cubes, but I'm getting some Eastsheens soon. Some of my favorited cubers are Macky, Leyan Lo, Harris Chan, Yu Nakajima, Dan Harris, Thrawst, and Badmephisto.Some of my other hobbies include magic, pen spinning, chess, and trombone. I hope to have lots of fun on these forums!
-Kevin

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you'll find most members here to helpful and supportive.

On behalf of most if not all members, I'd like to remind you to use the search function before creating a thread of your own since there are many many similar threads. Yours could be one of them. And read the sticky on each page for rules and stuff like that.

Again welcome to forums.

McWizzle94

WCA
2008CHAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
On behalf of most if not all members, I'd like to remind you to use the search function before creating a thread of your own since there are many many similar threads. Yours could be one of them. And read the sticky on each page for rules and stuff like that.

The search function can be your best friend when you need advice, a new algorithm, method, etc.