• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi people!

Mr. Highway

My name is Mr. Highway

I'm registered since november last year and i haven't made a introduction yet so i thought about doing it now ;)
well i got into cubing through my sister believe it or not! she got me a cheap 5$ 3x3 for Christmas almost 2 years ago and as time went on i figured out how to solve it.
Now i'm learning Fridrich. With the algorithms i know i get times between 40 and 50 secs. My favorite Puzzles are the 3x3 (what a surprise XD) the 4x4, 5x5 and 7x7. Aside from that i have a pyraminx, the mirror blocks, a square-1 and a megaminx. I hope i can enjoy the forums!

miniGOINGS

There is a sub-forum for introductions.

Speedsolving the Rubik's Cube ( Speedcubing ) and Other Puzzles Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussion » Member Introductions » Hi people!

EDIT: This post was not directed to the OP.

Last edited:

ChrisBird

Premium Member
WCA
2009BIRD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forum Mr. Highway!

A few good things to know about the forums:

1) People frown upon loads of new threads being made, so be sure to use the search function (at the top of every page) and look through the wiki (linked to from the main forum page and at the top of each page) to answer any questions you have before making a thread.

2) People here are generally very friendly people if you do not make a fool of yourself, so follow the rules and everything will be fine.

3) Feel free to message people and ask questions, some people may respond faster then others, but it is always an option. Click on the users name and scroll down to 'message user'.

4) Always assume someone is a smart intelligent person until they prove otherwise.

Welcome once again, and enjoy the forums.

~Monkeydude1313/Chris Bird