• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi guys!

Labano

I am Labano a 12 year old speedcuber from India. My goal is to be the fastest 3 by 3 solver. I joined this forum so that I can learn things from other cubers and discuss about cubing. I Hope you all will help throughout my journey.:):)

CubeRed

Welcome! What method do you use and what other events do you do? If you want to get a 3x3 WR then there is a lot of work to do (You will have to beat Xu Ruihang, Tymon Kolasinski, Matty and all the other rising cubers around the world!) Also, remember to try out other methods in the way if you can. You don't need to but some methods are ZZ, Roux, Petrus, Nautilus, EOLR. They will teach you many things that can carry over to other methods.

Labano

I actually started in 2020 January 1 it took about 1 or 2 weeks to learn how to solve.Then i took a break for about 5 months and started leaning CFOP and got faster