• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi guys from Italy!

Cubo largo

WCA
2013AZZI01
Hi everyone,
I'm David, I'm 14 and I'm an italian (bad) cuber (and Mod) from the speedcubing forum
I'm really sorry for my english, I hope you'll understand!
I'm a really bad cuber! My solve are actually around 30-35 sec. with 3x3. I use CFOP.
I don't actually praticed speedsolve on 2x2 or major cubes (like 4x4,5x5) but I can solve it with the reduction method.
I also solve the 3x3xN.
My aim is to solve the big cubes with good times and know BLD, that fascinates me.
So, I think that's all.
If you have question, please ask to me.
Advice are also accepted :p

A Leman

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Bld is my favorite. Depending on how you go about learning Bld, you will need that fascination though because it takes time to get used to. Find an execution method that is memorized with letters and practice mnemonics. The memory aspect of bld is much more important at first than how you solve the cube.

And you are not a really bad cuber. Those cubers use LBL and think it is the only method out there. You are just a newer cuber and will have the joy of steady improvement for a while.

WCA
2012CHIE01
Welcome!
Think of it this way: a lot (most?) of the world can't even solve the cube. You can solve it in nearly half a minute! That's pretty good!
You'll be sub 30, then 20 in no time; don't worry.

Do you know full PLL and/or OLL?

Have fun cubing!

lcsbiffi

WCA
2013BIFF01
Welcome :D

And hey, I just broke the 30~35 barrier, so don't say it's a bad solving time lol.
I wish i could learn BLD, but it takes a lot of practice and learning, and I'm a grown up now and I don't have enough time :(