• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi everyone

Hi, I am husli..from Malaysia..I am representing my son iryad who is 13 years old. after this I will use the name Irsyad Husli. My purpose in participating in this platform is to give my child exposure to cube games. Irsyad uses a 3x3 Gan 356M cube
Welcome! How long has your son been cubing? Does he time his solves and if so what’s his average?

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, I am husli..from Malaysia..I am representing my son iryad who is 13 years old. after this I will use the name Irsyad Husli. My purpose in participating in this platform is to give my child exposure to cube games. Irsyad uses a 3x3 Gan 356M cube
Hi there and welcome to the forums. I live in Shah Alam in Selangor. We should meet.

My main event is MBLD.

husli

Welcome! How long has your son been cubing? Does he time his solves and if so what’s his average?
Yes, he is a newbies..so far the fastest he can finish in 48 seconds

Hi there and welcome to the forums. I live in Shah Alam in Selangor. We should meet.

My main event is MBLD.
sure

thanks everyone

My main event is MBLD.
Apa maksud MBLD..masih baru..nak bagi pendedahan kat anak je

Reirto-RRNF

YouTube
Visit Channel
Apa maksud MBLD..masih baru..nak bagi pendedahan kat anak je
MBLD bermaksud Multi Blindfolded, bermakna menyelesaikan lebih daripada 1 3x3 ditutup mata

This part of the post is not relevant but well my malaysian isn't really great so i use google translate, well i can understand people talking Malaysian, but i can't speak it lol