• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi everyone!, looking to improve my times and connect more with the cubing community

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! There's plenty of resources to help get you faster—YouTube is a prime example. I'd recommend videos from cyoubx from a few years back, as well as BrodyTheCuber and especially J Perm.
There's also the option of paid solve critiques if you're stuck on how to continue ;) Use free resources first, though, don't spend money when you could accomplish your goals for no cost.

John_NOTgood

A place where I try to find funny phrases
Welcome! There's plenty of resources to help get you faster—YouTube is a prime example. I'd recommend videos from cyoubx from a few years back, as well as BrodyTheCuber and especially J Perm.
There's also the option of paid solve critiques if you're stuck on how to continue ;) Use free resources first, though, don't spend money when you could accomplish your goals for no cost.
Thanks!, I'll definitely take a lot at their videos and your resources to improve, since I've also been interested in learning zbll but don't know where to start :)