• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi everyone! I'm Steve (15.45 3x3 PB)

Steve AC

Hello Forum!

My name is Steve. I am 29 years old, and my PB on the 3x3 is 15.45 seconds on the GAN 354-V2 M.

I started my cubing Journey as a way to kill time at my job (I basically get paid to sit around and cube all day), and credit mostly everything I know to J Perm, followed by some others such as Brody, Feliks, and CubeSkillz.

I went from an old and dirty DaYan budget non-magnetized cube to my first modernized speedcube, the RS3M 2020 after watching J Perm's review about it.

My cube collection is about 20 something cubes in, and the cubes I use most frequently now are all Gan cubes.

I started with a goal of just sub30, but once I passed that goal I wanted to see how far I could go, and currently (after 6 months of cubing), I can usually get times between 21~25 on average, but some days I am luckier with sub20s, and some days worse like over 30s.

I am here to make friends, ask questions, and eventually gain the skills necessary to make sub15 before the year 2021 is over.

Thanks for reading this far,
Steve

DNF_Cuber

Really? Thanks. I have no idea about that, lol. Where do I go to ask specific 3x3 related questions btw?
There are several threads
one is specific to the roux method
Also welcome!