• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hey there!

fieldbox

i technically joined here in 2019 but didn’t really do anything and also took a big break from cubing, but now i’m getting back into it so i thought i’d might as well make another intro.

currently i’m cubing quite casually, just using it to have something to do to relax but currently i’m diving into CFOP after i realised i enjoy more and am a lot faster at that than roux, my previous method. right now i’m learning 2 look PLL, kinda hard but i’ve only got a few more algs to go.

in terms of other puzzles, i own a 2x2 and can solve it but not much more than that, i have a pyraminx and megaminx that i can’t solve anymore and i recently ordered a cheap 4x4 and 5x5 that i’m looking forward to learning.

i don’t time my solves yet. i’d imagine my 3x3 averages around a minute at a guess but i’ll probably finish up my 2 look PLL and practice F2L before i start.

other than cubing, i enjoy video games of pretty much all genres and generations and i’m into programming (although i barely finish any of my projects lol)

Hi, welcome to the cubing community. It is always fun to see more people join cubing and honestly once you get started with it it's super addicting. I would say keep on practicing, watch lots of tutorials on YouTube and this website also has lots of good resources.
Have fun 😁✌️

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
holy **** cirno is a cuber?
Oh no, it's the * word!
we're doomed...

But seriously, welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun cubing and meeting new cubers.
Also, if you check out the "Competitions" tab under the big SpeedSolving.com banner, you'll see that we have a new online competition every week!
I mean, I've had a lot of fun on there... not that it matters anyway lol

Also, I almost forgot to mention this, but happy new year! I hope you get many PBs in 2022. And again, I wish you the warmest welcome on behalf of the entire SpeedSolving.com community!

*To Victor*: Wait, did I overdo it

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i technically joined here in 2019 but didn’t really do anything and also took a big break from cubing, but now i’m getting back into it so i thought i’d might as well make another intro.

currently i’m cubing quite casually, just using it to have something to do to relax but currently i’m diving into CFOP after i realised i enjoy more and am a lot faster at that than roux, my previous method. right now i’m learning 2 look PLL, kinda hard but i’ve only got a few more algs to go.

in terms of other puzzles, i own a 2x2 and can solve it but not much more than that, i have a pyraminx and megaminx that i can’t solve anymore and i recently ordered a cheap 4x4 and 5x5 that i’m looking forward to learning.

i don’t time my solves yet. i’d imagine my 3x3 averages around a minute at a guess but i’ll probably finish up my 2 look PLL and practice F2L before i start.

other than cubing, i enjoy video games of pretty much all genres and generations and i’m into programming (although i barely finish any of my projects lol)
Hi there.

Cool intro. It was worth the wait ngl.