• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey there

tmanbarton

I got into cubing in 4th grade. Now I'm a senior studying computer science at Colorado State University. I mostly do 3x3, but also some 4x4 mixed in there. Recently I've bought more twisty puzzles and I've enjoyed trying to figure those out more than getting faster at other traditional puzzles. When I do go for speed, I use CFOP. I tried to get into Roux for a bit, but never really got good at it. During that time I got a unbelievably lucky scramble and got my PB of 7.68 where my previous PB with CFOP was 10.18. Never been to a competition and really started to want to go to one right before the pandemic.
Aside from cubing, I play trombone in the concert band here at CSU and I love classic arcade games like Galaga, Pac-Man, Asteroids, and what not.

Last edited:

Brouxt Force

I got into cubing in 4th grade. Now I'm a senior studying computer science at Colorado State University. I mostly do 3x3, but also some 4x4 mixed in there. Recently I've bought more twisty puzzles and I've enjoyed trying to figure those out more than getting faster at other traditional puzzles. When I do go for speed, I use CFOP. I tried to get into Roux for a bit, but never really got good at it. During that time I got a unbelievably lucky scramble and got my PB of 7.68 where my previous PB with CFOP was 10.18. Never been to a competition and really started to want to go to one right before the pandemic.
Aside from cubing, I play trombone in the concert band here at CSU and I love classic arcade games like Galaga, Pac-Man, Asteroids, and what not.
Welcome!

Welcome! Trombones are pretty cool instruments. I play clarinet and tenor saxophone in my high school’s band.
Nice! I also play clarinet.

Never tried saxophone though.