• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey there!

Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm Kamran, but you can just call me Rainy. I'm really just another dude on the forum, but it's nice to be here. I've never been to a comp, so no WCA ID lol. I average around 30 on 3x3 and I use both Roux and CFOP(Fridrich). I do hope to see some of you around sometime, so expect to see me around. See ya!

Hi, I'm Kamran, but you can just call me Rainy. I'm really just another dude on the forum, but it's nice to be here. I've never been to a comp, so no WCA ID lol. I average around 30 on 3x3 and I use both Roux and CFOP(Fridrich). I do hope to see some of you around sometime, so expect to see me around. See ya!
Roux and cfop? Daaam U got time on ur hands on something?! I can barely learn F2L lol

Thread starter #5
Roux and cfop? Daaam U got time on ur hands on something?! I can barely learn F2L lol
Haha, yeah. I've been learning for a long time, though. I only learned Roux over the holidays though. And if you're learning algorithms for F2L, thats a bad idea. For most cases, at least, as most can be done intuitively in 8 moves or less.

Thread starter #7
welcome! you probably will need o choose one method or the other, you can keep solving with the other method but you need to have a main method
Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I should've mentioned it, but I use CFOP for regular 3x3 and Roux for OH. Sorry for the slight mislead!

Haha, yeah. I've been learning for a long time, though. I only learned Roux over the holidays though. And if you're learning algorithms for F2L, thats a bad idea. For most cases, at least, as most can be done intuitively in 8 moves or less.
Yeah I mean it takes me forever to do any case intuitively, I don't know algs albeit the weird cases like triple sexy and stuff