• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hey there, Romanian cuber

Florin

WCA
2013DIAC01
Hello!
My name is Florin, as you may probably tell by my name, I an into speedcubing for over a year and a half, but, I had a very long pause, for about 1 year, when I haven't practiced at all. I started speedcubing seriously after going at my first competition, in my home town. I had a very bad average, of over 1 minute and a single time of 53.65. After that(9th of November) I started learning intuitive F2L and 2-look OLL and PLL.

Now, I have learned almost all PLL's(except G's, I want to learn them in the next week) and another 3 OLL's that are very easy and could save a lot of time. (like FRUR'U'F' and the two OLL's of Y perm) and I can solve it in about 32-33 seconds, with a PB of 23.56. In addition to that, I have learned how to solve the 2x2 cube in about 10 seconds, with Ortega, Megaminx(in 4-4:30 minutes), Pyraminx(in 20-25 seconds) and 4x4 cube(in 3-3:30 minutes). I also have a 5x5 cube and a 7x7 cube, that I can solve until the last two edges(where I need some more algorithms).

My cubes are : Moyu LingPo(2x2), Moyu WeiLong(3x3), Moyu WeiSu(4x4), ShengShou(5x5,7x7), Dayan(Megaminx with ridges), QJ(Pyraminx). I also had an original Rubik's cube, that I've sold to a classmate, an Vcube 2(that is broken) and a Dayan ZhanChi, that moves very bad right now.

To end this, here is a video of me doing an average of 5 in 31.16 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator: