• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey it Radin of RM CUBINg channel thanku

Radin

i avg 30-25 sec in 3x3 my pb is 15 sec i wanted to avg sub 20 at 3x3
i also solve 2x2 4x4 as main
but i want to improve 3x3 can u help

Zain_A24

i avg 30-25 sec in 3x3 my pb is 15 sec i wanted to avg sub 20 at 3x3
i also solve 2x2 4x4 as main
but i want to improve 3x3 can u help
Cross
Done in 8 moves or less. Try to have good fingertricks on cross to avoid regrips and try to inspect as much of it (possibly all of it) in inspection. Practise doing the cross blindfolded.

F2L
The biggest point of improvement. Make sure if both pieces are in the top layer, you are doing it intuitively and efficiently. If not, then setting them up should take a few moves, followed by a 3 or 4 move insert. Try to insert into the back to avoid double rotations. If you are rotating twice per F2L pair, there is a better way to do it.

OLL + PLL
You only need 2 look at this stage. However, full PLL would certainly help. I am currently sub 18 without full PLL (mainly because I never get around to learning any algs).

I hope you do CFOP otherwise this will be a pointless message for you, although hopefully it will help someone else. Best of luck

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Happy Cubing!

I have been in the speedcubing community for a while. I use both CFOP and Roux and I am method neutral solver. My main event is MBLD.