• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hey fellow speedcubers, Gregor from Germany here!

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
Hello everyone,

as you might already have figured out by the title, my name is Gregor and I'm a 16-year-old speedcuber from Germany.
I've registered here on the forums roughly one year ago, but this was just to ask one question about a puzzle shop. Since then, I've become much more dedicated and now have decided to involve myself actively inside the community.

I recently achieved my first official Sub-20 average on 3x3 (FangShi ShuangRen V2), which I'm very proud of :D (see my signature). Apart from that, I love to solves cubes blindfolded, and I like 2x2 and Megaminx.
My PBs for 3BLD are 1:19.61 single and 1:31.49 average of 5 using M2/OP :cool:

Other than cubing, I play the guitar a little bit and I passionate about languages. I can speak English and French somewhat close to fluid, and I can do some basic communication in Spanish and Japanese. Latin and ancient Greek are for translating documents only ;) Feel free to ask me any questions!

Regards,
Greg