• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

help with cubesmith sticker color

ZeeK

im going to make an order now from cubesmith buying 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4 bright set stickers but i dont like the pink instead of red ( dont like the bright set with normal red neither) so i saw that there was a fluorecent orange (custom color single) that for me on the image looks like a bright or fluoresent red. so i want to be sure that thats what its shown on tha image and its not as the fluoresent orange on the bright set. so any one know ???

im mean im going to buy bright set but also the fluoresent orange
http://www.cubesmith.com/3x3 fl orange.jpg this one
but it is diferent orange than the one in site the bright set that is also called fluoresent orange

Last edited:

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The colours they show in the picture are exactly how they look when on the cube. If you don't like the way one of the colours looks, than just buy singles from them of the colour you want.

Also use the one answer question thread if the answer you need is not an extensive answer.

Also, you don't have to order from cube smith, you could order from Radmin, the stickers he supplies are amazing.

radmin

WCA
2010HARD02
My red is the same as Cubesmith.
I was disappointed in the Cubesmith florescent orange. It is actually Oracal florescent red-orange

To me it seemed
1)too dark
2.) darker than the pictures

Achifaifa

It would be very interesting that someone compared the cubesmith stickers with the default ones in pictures (Decent quality pictures). Honestly, the quality of the images in the cubesmith webpage sucks, plus it's really difficult to see what the differences really are...