• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help our community win 1.000 EUR with just a “LIKE”! + [INTERVIEW]

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all,

This is not a scam or a get-rich-fast topic!

Long story short. I’m the Romanian WCA Delegate for those who do not know me. I gave an interview about speedcubing in a local contest. There are 4 interviews on topic "SPEED": rally, flights, speedcubing, speedreading. 1st place will take 1.000 EUR and the first place is decided just by the number of likes. Anybody can vote! So all you have to do is to

Go at the end of my article:

http://www.suntemceimaibuni.ro/radu-faciu-campion-la-rezolvarea-cubului-rubik/

and hit the like button!

It’s just that easy! Competition ends 31 July.

1.000 EUR is the big prize and would be a huge help for our speedcubing community. I wouldn't have asked for help for an average facebook contest (win a cube, win 50EUR, win stickers). It's a good amount of money this time. I don’t think it’s so difficult to win!
We count on the speedcubers worldwide to help us take this prize. Helping us is just that simple! Every vote matters and every person you can convince to vote is a help! If you can share this also on your local country forums, groups, etc. it would be great!
Currently @ 12 June I'm on 2nd place with ~ 690 vs 780 (the rally guy)

I sincerely thank you in advance guys!

PS - Here's also the google translation of my interview

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys. The contest is still ongoing with only 2 weeks left. Right now I'm on the first place, but with only 50 views in front.... 1263 vs 1213 (the speed reading guy).

So if you could please help bring some more votes it would be appreciated!

Everything that's needed is to hit the like button at the end of this article: http://www.suntemceimaibuni.ro/radu-faciu-campion-la-rezolvarea-cubului-rubik/
Thanks to everyone who voted already!

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped! I was the winner of this contest and I can confirm that today the money was send to me by bank transfer! So it was a legit contest and everything was worth!

http://www.suntemceimaibuni.ro/castigatorii-etapei-2-campionatul-calitatii/

I really appreciate all of you who helped. 1.000 EUR it's not really a small amount of money.

Thanks so much!