• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help Needed for Finding an Old Cubing YouTube Channel

Between the years of 2016 to 2017, there was an obscure cubing youtuber I watched, and his username was TheCuberThatWasGreen. I can't exactly remember all of the videos he posted, but I do remember a video called "Road to Sub-30" and it just showed him doing a bunch of solves. I've searched for his name on YouTube, but nothing comes up and I think he might've deleted his channel. If there is any way to recover his old videos with the WayBack Machine or something like that, please help me find this person.

Everybody, I recently made a thread about trying to find an obscure youtuber that was active in the years 2016 and 2017. The youtuber's previous username was TheCuberThatWasGreen, and I think he has since deleted his videos. I think, though, that there is a way to recover his old videos and enjoy them again. I have a tip that the youtube channel is now called "chain keeper" and I have a link for the channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxtZNy1nL2wWYqtdzc9rpzQ. This could be the key to find TheCuberThatWasGreen.