• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help My F2 Sucks!

OMGitsSolved

WCA
2011LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lots of people tell me "Oh my god the F2 is amazing!"
That it cuts corners amazingly and and it never pops.
Well, mine started out amazing and now it can barely cut corners and it pops
24/7!
If I were to loosen it I think it would pop more!
And I lubed it with silicone spray then I cleaned it out and used Lubix and it still
sucks. Any help?

Cool Frog

24/7!
And I lubed it with silicone spray then I cleaned it out and used Lubix and it still
sucks. Any help?
Who are these people?
Maybe you used too much Lubix? or maybe the core is stripped, that could be your problem
Did you put the Lubix in the core?
What ever did we do before a lube came out after the cube.

ruff48

The only problem I've had with my FII is the sticker quality (and 2 caps fell out when I dropped the cube on the ground).

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How many solves per day / how many days have you had it? How often does it lock up? Are you sure it's not too loose? What cube are you comparing it to when you say it "barely cuts corners?"

linkin182

24/7!
sucks. Any help?

whered you get the cube from?

OMGitsSolved

WCA
2011LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How many solves per day / how many days have you had it? How often does it lock up? Are you sure it's not too loose? What cube are you comparing it to when you say it "barely cuts corners?"

bout 3 since it became so horrible.
About a few weeks.
A LOT.
Nope it would definitely cut corners better.
Believe it or not I'm comparing it to a Diansheng (that's how bad it is)

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought this was clear, but apparently it wasn't. How many days/weeks/months have you had your FII? How many solves have you done per day, since you've had your cube? I mean before this problem started occuring. A lot is a very broad term. Every solve? Multiple times a solve? Are you sure it's not your turning style that's causing it to lock up? I love my GuHong, but I still lock up with it, and most of the time is is my fault. Making it too lose does not necessarily mean it'll cut corners better.

OMGitsSolved

WCA
2011LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It was a week and a half into having the FII the problems occured.And a four solve per day because I'd rather use my Guhong than that cube? I'm pretty sure it's not my turning style. And about the corners sorry I always thought loosening it did. Lesson learned

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So you have a GuHong, and an FII? If you are used to using your GuHong, that's why your FII feels like it has went downhill. I too am spoiled by my GuHong, and my FII doesn't feel like it used to. It felt fine until I got used to my GuHong (even when I used a GuHong/FII interchangeably for the first two weeks or so I had the GuHong). Now that I'm used to my GuHong, my FII doesn't feel as good as it used to, but I can still tell that it's better than my AV, my DiangSheng, my gf's storebought, etc.