• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello!

LuckyTheWolf

Hello! I do 3x3, 4x4, sometimes OH, and hope to try square-1 soon, I'm also interested in megaminx, my favourite so far is 4x4, and fun fact: I used to hate 4x4 but after (for some reason) taking it apart, attempting to put it back together, failing, attempting to put it together again, this time succeeding, and solving it a few times it's now my favourite event for some reason. I got into cubing ~2 years ago and stopped cubing for about a year after a month or so, but then I found some (much better) cubes in a toy shop and got a couple, I don't remember what brand and I can't find the boxes though.

Other than cubing, I listen to music a lot, there's rarely a day when I don't listen to music. I'd love to draw, but I don't have the patience to learn. I'm a fan of Pokémon, specifically the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs

Well welcome to the forums. Im same on music though. And I agree 4x4 is one of my favourete events also.
Just behind 3x3.

WCA
2023POLL02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I do 3x3, 4x4, sometimes OH, and hope to try square-1 soon, I'm also interested in megaminx, my favourite so far is 4x4, and fun fact: I used to hate 4x4 but after (for some reason) taking it apart, attempting to put it back together, failing, attempting to put it together again, this time succeeding, and solving it a few times it's now my favourite event for some reason. I got into cubing ~2 years ago and stopped cubing for about a year after a month or so, but then I found some (much better) cubes in a toy shop and got a couple, I don't remember what brand and I can't find the boxes though.

Other than cubing, I listen to music a lot, there's rarely a day when I don't listen to music. I'd love to draw, but I don't have the patience to learn. I'm a fan of Pokémon, specifically the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs
4x4 is good, but just wait until you learn 5x5.