• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello!

eric8he

Hey guys!

Been reading the forums for a while, and thought I would make an introduction post. I've been cubing seriously for about a year. Before, I have solved for fun for about 7-8 years now (the best 3x3 average I ever got was around 50s with bad CFOP).

Puzzles I do, method, main, and averages:
3x3 - sub 12, CFOP, full PLL, and all OLLs but dots. Working towards predicting first pair in my inspection now. Maybe WV afterward. GAN 11 M Pro, UV coated.
4x4 - ~1min flat, Yau (all four cross edges before L4C). Working towards better 3-2-3 edge pairing - lots of pausing now, as well as a faster F2C. QiYi MS 4x4.
5x5 - ~1min55s, Yau (all four cross edges before L4C). Working towards better center efficiency (my F2C and L2C really suck). YJ Mini ZhiChuang M 5x5.

Just for fun:
2x2 - sub 6, LBL. YJ MGC 2x2.
Pyraminx - ~14s, LBL-but in reverse. Old ShengShou pyraminx - I haven't bothered to get a newer pyra.

Hoping to be sub 10 by 2022!

CubeRed

Welcome, traveler. I see you have wandered into our foreign world. You shall discover great many things, the vast knowledge stored deep in the speedsolving wiki, our residents adventuring unknown theories and paths! 43000 members of the forums accept you to join our community.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys!

Been reading the forums for a while, and thought I would make an introduction post. I've been cubing seriously for about a year. Before, I have solved for fun for about 7-8 years now (the best 3x3 average I ever got was around 50s with bad CFOP).

3x3 - sub 12, CFOP, full PLL, and all OLLs but dots. Working towards predicting first pair in my inspection now. Maybe WV afterward. GAN 11 M Pro, UV coated.
4x4 - ~1min flat, Yau (all four cross edges before L4C). Working towards better 3-2-3 edge pairing - lots of pausing now, as well as a faster F2C. QiYi MS 4x4.
5x5 - ~1min55s, Yau (all four cross edges before L4C). Working towards better center efficiency (my F2C and L2C really suck). YJ Mini ZhiChuang M 5x5.

Just for fun:
Pyraminx - ~14s, LBL-but in reverse. Old ShengShou pyraminx - I haven't bothered to get a newer pyra.

Knowing how to solve a cube for 8 years nice. You have some good experience out there.

Happy cubing, M D' M' S' U' S D S' U S!

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys!

Just for fun:

Welcome, cuber! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Happy Cubing!

ZB2op

3x3 - sub 12, CFOP, full PLL, and all OLLs but dots. Working towards predicting first pair in my inspection now. Maybe WV afterward.
I know you probably meant this but make sure to learn dot olls before advanced subsets like WV