• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello!

duckyisepic

the forgotten disassembled 4x4 underneath your bed
Hi! I'm duckyisepic, and I been cubing around for 3 years. I took a hiatus from time to time to focus on school and studying. When the pandemic came, I came back to cubing and was very committed to coming back. I'm currently averaging 19 seconds on 3x3 and 6 seconds on 2x2. I'm trying to become fully sub 20 on 3x3. (yes, I read one of the threads on how to become sub X, very helpful) Oh, and I also do sports as well such as basketball and swimming. Very nice to meet you all :D

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! I'm duckyisepic, and I been cubing around for 3 years. I took a hiatus from time to time to focus on school and studying. When the pandemic came, I came back to cubing and was very committed to coming back. I'm currently averaging 19 seconds on 3x3 and 6 seconds on 2x2. I'm trying to become fully sub 20 on 3x3. (yes, I read one of the threads on how to become sub X, very helpful) Oh, and I also do sports as well such as basketball and swimming. Very nice to meet you all :D

Nice to meet you! Nice hobbies! Welcome to the forums!

D

Deleted member 55877

I'm planning to buy a pryaminx and a skweb!
Pyraminx is a great puzzle, personally I'm not that good at it but it is quite fun and easy to solve.
I would not recommend skewb at all, however. It's repetitive and boring, spamming hedge and sledge gets old quick. I'd recommend you get a 2x2 or a 4x4 instead.

Pyraminx is a great puzzle, personally I'm not that good at it but it is quite fun and easy to solve.
I would not recommend skewb at all, however. It's repetitive and boring, spamming hedge and sledge gets old quick. I'd recommend you get a 2x2 or a 4x4 instead.
yeah pyra is fun but i dont get the advanced method :/

duckyisepic

the forgotten disassembled 4x4 underneath your bed
Ah, ty cus I was thinking of buying a skewb, but most people I knew said it sucks. I'll probably settle for a pryaminx :D I actually have a moyu 2x2 and 4x4, so I'll try getting back into those puzzles as well.