• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello

WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone, I'm Nico.

I started cubing last week.

Average: 1:10
PB: 49.60 (I was extremely lucky)
Main: MoYu RS3 M
Method: Beginner Method with 4LLL (I need to learn just a couple more 2LOLL algs)

I'm learning f2l (extremely slowly) hoping for one day to reach sub-20.
Sup man! glad to see another cuber start out, if u are looking for tips, you should try roux method, its easy and fun, also you get reakky good times without turning fast.

brododragon

Hello! I know that everyone is telling you different methods that you should do, but just try out any method that appeals to you. If you stick with it, you can get good times no matter the method.

Edit: You may have too optimize am unpopular method for it to be very good.

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Hello! I know that everyone is telling you different methods that you should do, but just try out any method that appeals to you. If you stick with it, you can get food times no matter the method.

He is correct, I just got an amazing steak time. It was a perfectly seared filet mignon wrapped in bacon. Yum!