• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello!

• Thread starter Cubinwitdapizza
  • Start date
C

Cubinwitdapizza

Hi! My name is cubinwitdapizza and I enjoy solving almost every type of wca event. For 3x3, I use normal CFOP and average about 25 seconds. In 2x2, I use a method similar to the 3x3 method. I solve a side and first layer and the to my cross solved I’ll algs and then either an a perm or y perm to solve. I use yau for 4x4, yau5 for 5x5, I use beginners for square 1, I use Sarah’s intermediate method on skewb, and learning oka on pyraminx. If anyone has any tips please give them to me! Thanks!

Travyz

Do you
Hi! My name is cubinwitdapizza and I enjoy solving almost every type of wca event. For 3x3, I use normal CFOP and average about 25 seconds. In 2x2, I use a method similar to the 3x3 method. I solve a side and first layer and the to my cross solved I’ll algs and then either an a perm or y perm to solve. I use yau for 4x4, yau5 for 5x5, I use beginners for square 1, I use Sarah’s intermediate method on skewb, and learning oka on pyraminx. If anyone has any tips please give them to me! Thanks!
Do you know how to look ahead? It comes in very useful on 3x3 and can save you a couple seconds. Also, do you know full oll and pll? I just use 2 look because of the amount of algs to know, lol

C

Cubinwitdapizza

So I am learning full oll and pll but I use a mixture between the two. Also I am kind of learning look ahead but I am not very active in it.

Travyz

So I am learning full oll and pll but I use a mixture between the two. Also I am kind of learning look ahead but I am not very active in it.
Very much like my method. I only know some pll and oll, and look ahead is still pretty slow

C

Cubinwitdapizza

This is kinda sad. Only one person responded to my member intro lol.
-PIZZABUMPERS INC.